This is such an insane time in my life. Not only am I beginning to plan my own wedding (ahhh!!) but, my incredibly amazing friend Lindsey is getting married this month. In less than 2 weeks. I've already posted about her gorgeous bridal shower, now for the great one. Her bachelorette party!
We started with fantastic breakfast in Golden (if you get the chance ALWAYS go to Golden) followed by trap-shooting. In dresses. Prom dresses. From a thrift store. Just look:
That was fantastic and completely original, just like the bride (the one in white in case you are wondering).
We followed this up with Mountain Toad & the food truck for lunch. Then the hotel which was just the beginning of our adventure. We decorated, played games, had snacks, and had some drinks. Then we got pretty!

That was fantastic and completely original, just like the bride (the one in white in case you are wondering).
We followed this up with Mountain Toad & the food truck for lunch. Then the hotel which was just the beginning of our adventure. We decorated, played games, had snacks, and had some drinks. Then we got pretty!

After lots of hairspray and eyeliner we were ready for dinner. We went to Wynkoop and had some dinner (the veggie green chili is so fantastic!) Then we went out dancing.
Yes. That is a faux hawk on my head. Yes it stayed in all night, even through sleeping. I self-taught myself to do this hairstyle and was so proud of myself! I felt like a BAMF and was convinced that even Travis Barker would be impressed by this one.
We had such a fantastic night of dancing, laughter and memories. We walked back to the hotel and giggled like little girls until we fell asleep. Only to be awoken by a bachelor party at 4:30 in the morning, offering us the stools from next to the elevator.
Thank goodness for the fantastic hangover kits the next morning.
I'm so excited for her actual wedding and you can expect more pictures and more of me gushing over how much fun I had.





No comments:
Post a Comment