I read it hoping for how to be a strong female in the work place and to overcome what brings most women down. Which honestly isn't always men. Women can be worst to women than me are. While some men feel superior to women in the work place other women see women as competition. If you feel superior to someone, you don't need to do anything to make them fail. If you feel like someone is in direct competition to you then you do what you can to bring them down. Do you see what I'm saying? Ladies, we've got to stop seeing each other as competition. We have to help each other succeed. It's like on Mean Girls, when LiLo says, "Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you." I mean forgetting the Regina George thing (although I hear her hair's insured for $10,000) how real is this? Instead of trying to bring other people down, how about you fix the problem you are actually having? Mad that someone got a promotion instead of you? Work harder, tell people you want it, and change you.
![]() |
| Word |
Okay crazy girl rant is over. Smiles and love see you next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment