Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunshine, Brunch, and Memories

 
What do you get when you have a weekend full of water rides, brunch, gardens, and softball? The best weekend of the summer!
First our weekend started with an incredible trip to Water World. I LOVE water parks. I have some excellent tips for anyone who wants to go to a water park, you're welcome:



-Sunscreen (duh)
-Water (another duh)
-Sealable waterproof pouch, you can get a smaller one of these for about $10 and it can fit in a boyfriend's trunks pocket making anything you may need available wherever you are.
-Hit the wave pool early in the day, there are some who say to do this at the end because it will make you tired. Personally, I would prefer to be tired than floating in used Band-Aids, hair clumps, and other stuff.
-Don't worry about how you look in your swimsuit, I know that this is not easy for anyone, but if people are looking at others and judging how they look they are wasting their time and happiness at the waterpark.
-Wear your hair in a high bun. This will allow for loose flowy waves for your post-park margaritas.
 
This morning we woke up early again (exhausted after our water-full day) and headed to brunch (literally the best meal in the universe.) We headed to Jelly with our fam-bam. I'm a benedict fan, and loved their hollandaise sauce. I will say I thought the eggs were a bit vinegary and the potatoes bland, but it was so great anyway and I loved the coffee.
Then we headed to Botanic Gardens for some mind-blowing glass art.

My favorite girl, she just gets me.

True love.

When your fiancé is a fancy photographing dude you get cool pensive shots.
             

My handsome fiancé.


It was an incredible afternoon with one of our favorite couples in the world. Gorgeous plants, art, and friends, perfect afternoon.
Finally we finished the day with a softball win! Hello playoffs!
 
Smiles and love! See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment